ONE WEEK!

04 June 2008

That's all this girl has left of school. A week from tomorrow (thurs) is the kids last day, and a half-day at that! Between now and then: Friday we have a picnic, next Wednesday is a pajama-party/read-a-thon, next Friday we have a teachers work day - and then its SUMMER! :) I am definitely looking forward to the break....

But I am looking forward to something else even more....
and here's a hint:
i <3 my husband

BEN COMING HOME! Still don't know for sure when that's going to happen, but we are praying its before our visitors get here next month!! (If you think to could you pray for that as well? Thanks friends!)

Since he left, I've been trying to make it to the gym 4 times a week and even though some days (like today!) it's a struggle to make myself go, I have been sticking with it so far... really trying to get in better shape for Fuji this summer. My personal goal has been to be able to jog a mile without stopping before Ben gets home. Now, I know some of you can do that in your sleep, but I've NEVER been able to do it, so I'll gladly celebrate when it happens =) I can do about 8/10 at the moment, so I'm getting close, and it looks like I still have some time til Ben gets here, so maybe?? We'll see!

That's all for now... Hope you all are enjoying the start of June!

4 comments:

Marcie said...

YAY, I'm celebrating with you for school to almost be done and praying that Ben will be able to make it home soon. I like your new blog template by the way. Maybe we can catch up this weekend?

Charity said...

Cute picture and shirt :-)

I'm proud of you being disciplined with exercising.. I remember being in the same position with trying to jog/run a mile without stopping. You will be amazed at how much you can work up to if you keep adding a little more each time. You can do it!!

Charissa said...

you're cute.
I'm so proud of you for sticking to your workout routine. I'm finding it harder and harder to get motivated now that it's humid out, but you inspire me... so I will keep it up. I have to be able to conquer fuji....

love you!!!

Ben and Kristi Graves said...

haha, thanks for the encouragement girls! i actually MADE IT! on friday i was able to jog a mile! :) it was a great feeling. now i just gotta really get these legs in shape so i can conquer fuji too! love all of you!!!!!