I've Been Tagged..

22 May 2008

Twice! By Jessie AND Reagan! SO I guess that means I have to play too!
Here are the Rules:
* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
* Let them know they are tagged by leaving comments on their blogs.

Here goes.
#1 - I used to (and still sometimes do) dream of being on broadway... especially in the Phantom of the Opera. =)

#2 - I have a love of pajama pants - fuzzy, capri, pink, blue, striped, polka dotted. I have to tell myself not to buy them when I see a cute pair because I already have enough to wear a different one each night for 2 weeks! =D (and I even gave some to Good Will before we moved here!) haha.

#3 - When I was younger, people used to tease me about my long toes and call me "French Fry Toes". Some still do.

#4 - I never turn the lights on unless I have to. Usually in the mornings when I wake up for school, I stumble around - brushing my teeth and even showering in the dark - waiting until the very last minute to turn on the light, because I think its too bright. I also get scolded constantly for not having enough light when I am reading, and I am even sitting in a dark apartment as I am typing this! =P (My only light of choice are twinkle lights.. which I love and use anytime of the year, not just the winter.)

#5 - I took a semester of photography school my sophomore year of college. I learned a lot and really loved it, but thought it too competitive as a career, thus going back that spring to Emmaus to catch up and graduate with my freshman El Ed class.

#6 - I absolutely Hate haunted houses. I won't go in them, and get tense being near them if I think something (or someone) might jump out at me. I know it's rather irrational, but I was traumatized on more than one Halloween as a kid, and just have never been able to move past it, I suppose! My sweet husband has witnessed this firsthand - I couldn't even make myself go in with him protecting me! =O

#7 - I cry at old Hallmark commercials. Do you remember those ones they used to show with the kid getting a card from his teacher, or a kid giving a card to his mom? Every single time I see one of those I can't help but get choked up. =)

Who I am tagging:
Marcie
Gwen
Robin
Charity
Cristina
FennyJ
Angie
I'm cheating and tagging 8 -
Jen and Lola

3 comments:

Reagan said...

Well shoot, I tried to make sure that I didn't tag people who were already tagged...I looked at jessie's tags but daze out apparently. Oh well :)

I love these things! I feel like I learn soo much. HEHE

I love twinkle lights too...I need to get some up around my house and incorporated into my "decorating"!

fentastic said...

does the fact that I'm the only guy on that list say anything about me...

Jessie said...

Oh, I cry at those commercials too! And I cry when I see or hear an On Star commercial-crazy
Don't worry Justin I tagged my friend Paul so you are not the only guy in all of this tagging :)